World’s first atopy lactic acid bacteria
Selected probiotics from among the kimchi-derived 3,500 lactic acid bacteria, had their functionality recognized and commercialized.
‘Skin lactic acid bacteria CJP-133’ with the "world’s only skin immunity and intestinal health function"
- Securing kimchi lactic acid bacteria
- Targeting atopic dermatitis, which has no appropriate medicine
- Academic performance (CSI 7 papers / winning two international academic awards)
- Skin immunity individually recognized (May 2013)
100% kimchi live lactobacillus, ‘BYO’ with no food additives
Low-protein Hetbahn and Hetbahn for controlling blood sugar levels after eating
For more than 200 patients suffering from a rare disease called phenylketonuria, ‘Hetbahn low-protein cooked rice’ reduced the protein content to 1/10.
Products that have reduced protein content with the patented enzyme decomposition system, but taste the same
Low-protein cooked rice Hetbahn
“Cooked rice that can help control blood sugar levels after a meal” for 5 million diabetics and consumers who need to control their blood sugar levels after eating
Korea’s first cooked rice and healthy and functional food that uses functional raw materials recognized by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
Controlling blood sugar levels after a meal Hetbahn
Commercialized the sweetener allulose for the first time in the world
A functional sweetener that helps with weight control and reduces body fat
We succeeded in commercializing allulose for the first time in the world and in developing the related mass-production technology
A sugar substituting sweetener with zero calories
Won FDA GRAS approval first in the world (2012)
Providing health function by reducing body fat
Received the IR52 Jang Young Sil Award (2016)
World-best enzyme technology sweetener allulose
Developing new varieties suitable for machine harvesting that minimizes the burden of farmers
- Labor cost continuously increasing
- Difficulty of recruiting manpower
- Developing varieties whose First Pod Height is 1.5 times greater
- Developing soy varieties that can be machine-harvested
- Able to be harvested using a combine harvester.
- Testing the machine in the field